Porthminster Gallery’s new exhibition — Safe Harbour: Summer Collection: 1 — is under way.
Described as ‘uplifting and enervting’, the show features new work by award-winning contemporary artists. The first phase of the collection showcases works by eight artists, each celebrating the joys and beauty of summertime by the sea in Cornwall.
Taking part are:
- Anne Barrell (ceramic)
- Melvyn Evans (linocut)
- Ian Harrold (oil on board)
- Freya Horsley (mixed media on canvas)
- Joanne Last (acrylic on various bases)
- Martyn Perryman (oil on canvas)
- Mitch Pilkington (stoneware)
- Craig Underhill (slab-built engobe layers, slips and glazes, and oil on paper)
Find out more about the show here.